Sunday, September 23, 2007

Makeup!

I recently bought myself some "Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara", and I am positive that it is going to make a big difference in my life. How could it not? Last time I bought the plain old "Volum' Express Mascara", and to tell you the truth, the improvement in my life was so miniscule as to be almost unnoticeable.

Is Volum' French? Is it telling us to pronounce it vahloom? I would totally rather have French volume, so I hope it's French. Also, the "Turbo Boost" factor seems like it will really propel me into another dimension of startling lashes. Doesn't it?

I can't put mascara on without accidentally smearing it somewhere on my face. Usually under my eyes, but I tell myself not to worry. I have created bedroom eyes. Beautifying is not easy. Most people don't realize that.

When I'm feeling less than stunning, I like to slather cream blush on my face. It is instant health. Want to feel radiant? Lots of creamy blush does wonders. The more the better, I say.

Speaking of "the more the better," this morning I scrubbed my face with my "micro-dermabrasion anti aging kit", and I've got to tell you, I really glow. The directions on the jar say to use it 3 to 4 times a week, but twice a day is better. It is like turbo boosting your skin cells. Don't you agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home