Thursday, September 21, 2006

Calm Submissive Happy

My recent unbalanced state has deluded me into believing that my life could revert to an idealized version of the past. "How did that happen?" I ask Mallory, who quickly searches her appointment book for regular openings. "Sticking a sword in my heart would be preferable to this!" I intone dramatically. I am anxious! Compulsive! Nervous! I jump up on people and run around in circles!

Which reminds me. I am now officially in love with Cesar Millan. After spending the past several nights with The Dog Whisperer (episodes 1-15), I realize that only He understands how to deal with my phobias and nervous behavior. He knows that walking me, disciplining me and giving me affection produce a good result. When I am calm I am happy.

"I need The Dog Whisperer, Valerie." Finally. I found someone who understands me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home