Friday, August 04, 2006

Home from NYC

On the evening of the day I arrived home from New York another tree fell on my house. Is this a sign?

Surprisingly awake and energetic after driving for twelve hours, I sped into the deserted town where I live (it's hard to slow down after driving in NYC!) and screeched to a stop at the mega-gargantuan-really-outrageously-oversized superstore to get my film developed.

Later, comfortable on the couch I sorted through photos which unsurprisingly consisted in large part of microscopic actors on a stage. Perhaps if we hadn't been drinking 40's out of brown paper bags as we sat waiting in the park in Bedford-Stuyvesant to watch AJ's performance as a "dancing hooker", Mo the photographer would have found her way closer to the stage.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Whatever. I love bad photos.

The weather channel beeped a periodic warning as the sky grew dark in the west and thunder rolled across the sky above me.

*to be continued*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home