Friday, January 27, 2006

Recess (Bullies on the Playground)

Iranian Uranium
No passing zone
Non-proliferation
On a cell phone

Coca Cola Pensacola
Dalai Lama too
TV, skinned knee
Up a tree in Innisfree

I heart you!

-MJ


Livin this life
A fuckin empty box
Of broken things
Everything
Is useless
Hello?
You said it would turn out alright?
I tried to believe for so long
My conscience knowin that
Belief comes from fear
Bein sad
Made me pissed off
And now I'm just mad
Everyday I ask myself
And anyone who will listen
Is it worth it?
Ill wake up another morning
Feindin coffee like its crack
It'll gimme a fix and then ill crash
Not really to live anymore
But to let life carry me
In an opposite direction
This isn't a pity poem
Don't pity me
Anyone understand?
Good.
Now lets have a cigarette.
Lets fuckin wreck the place.
Lets trash it.

-AJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home