Saturday, November 26, 2005

Bitching All the Wondrous Animals

There is really some first-class bitching going on out there which has put my pansy-ass pablum-fed pathetic punk-ass blog to shame. Subtlety and innuendo be damned, kids. Let's bitch!

First of all, what's with
In the nick of time I caught myself before I began a tirade about the human condition and the seeming epidemic of people stampeding security gates and injuring each other to be the first to enter stores on Black Friday.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

South Florida Sun-Sentinel/Mike Stocker, Nov 25, 2005


Why do I always deny the obvious? I am reminded of my conversation with Mo yesterday from which there were some memorable "Mo quotes":

"Orgasms are reflexes. In men it's in the spinal column. In women, it's in the cerebral cortex, the emotional center."

"Oh, fuck religions."

"We are really like smart chimps. We live in denial that we are just animals."


Letting go of my need for "civilized" behavior, I will admire all the:

Wondrous Animals Roaming Round the Earth

Sharp-toothed devils
sultry and relaxed
hanging from branches
disinterested
chew one another to bits

Drag bloody DVD players
($20 off regular price!)
under trees
where playful little rolling ones
squeal and bite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home