Saturday, July 09, 2005

NYC Bound

I have, at the spur of the moment (my favorite) decided to drive to NYC tomorrow. I am leaving at 4am and will get there late tomorrow afternoon. I am playing it by ear, maybe stay a week, maybe longer. It's going to be a little desolate at AJ's because Mo is now living with her boyfriend and has turned off the cable and phone (no internet, kids!). We are deciding what we want to do while I'm there. Go to Jones Beach? Maybe a concert, but what musician can possibly top the father of AJ's twins, Mark Kozelek? We shall see! You know, AJ is a force to be reckoned with!

If possible I will post something while I'm there, or maybe send some pictures from my phone to my Yafro Moblog. See you soon!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

It's nice to see a little spontaneity in the world.

Enjoy and be safe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home