Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!

Give yourself a gentle start to the new year by treating yourself to "The Life Aquatic". I saw it today, and the script and the casting were great . Bill Murray just keeps getting better and better.

Wes Andersen had a bigger budget this time and it was visually fun, with glowing technicolor deep sea creatures and even explosions! It had a lot of heart, too, which is why Wes Anderson movies are so special.

I am so maxed-out on all of the really sad and horrible things going on in the world right now, and it was a delightful reprieve.

Happy New Year everyone, and may your year bring you joy from unexpected places.

1 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Blogger Cheesus Crust said...

I had a chance to see that today but unfortunately my little brother (by little I mean 17 years old) opted for "A Series of Unfortunate Events" instead, which was actually pretty cool, but oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home